Burlington Medical Center / Carolina Nuclear Medicine is proud to offer the following services:
- Primary Care Medicine: Complete physical exam and preventive care; sports physical; women’s health services; treatment of high cholesterol, heart disease, angina, hypertension; weight management counseling; smoking cessation counseling.
- Thyroid Clinic: Treatment of overactive and underactive thyroid; biopsy of thyroid nodules and goiters; radioactive iodine therapy for thyroid cancer and Graves’ disease; thyroid ultrasound and ultrasound guided biopsy.
- Diabetes Clinic: Management of Type I and Type II diabetes; diabetic nutritional counseling; insulin pump management (CSII); continuous glucose monitoring testing (CGMS).
- Osteoporosis Clinic: Treatment and monitoring of osteoporosis; bone mineral density testing; fracture risk analysis; full treatment options including yearly therapy, Prolia and Reclast.
- Nuclear Cardiology Clinic: Heart disease evaluation; exercise stress testing; echocardiography; nuclear stress imaging with Cardiolite and Thallium; EKG testing; cardiac follow-up including rehabilitation.
- Nuclear Medicine Services: We are the first fully accredited facility in the Piedmont area by Intersocietal Accreditation Commission for general nuclear medicine, nuclear cardiology and heart stress testing. We offer the following: a full nuclear medicine facility; diagnostic scan and SPECT test for evaluation of gall bladder and kidney disease; radioactive iodine therapy for thyroid cancer; scans for bone cancer, bone pain and blood disease.
Phone: (336) 585-1212
Fax: (336) 585-1112
M-Th: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
F: 8 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
2921 Crouse Lane
Burlington, NC 27215